Interested in Consumer Directed Services?
Before being approved for LTC services, a screening/assessment is done to determine the need for services. The screening/assessment are:
- Provided for citizens who are age 65 or older, disabled adults, children who require community based care and require 24hr care in a
nursing home facility.
- Completed by a family services specialist and a health department nurse.
- Used to determine the individual’s medical needs for care.
- Provided at no cost.
To setup a screening/assessment for LTC, call your local department of social services.
This screening assessment can also be completed while in the hospital.
We would like everyone to know we love our community and pray for your safety during this time of great need and concern.
Please follow safe coronavirus practices:
* Wash your hands ( often)
* Wear a face covering, such as a mask or scarf
* Stay at least 6 feet away from the next person
* Try not to touch your face
* If you feel sick, stay home.